13 May 2007

Eight Random Things.

I'm seeing on http://cherylklarich.blogspot.com some interesting "random" things about her. Thought I'd post my eight "random" things about me as well.

1. You know, I keep thinking there is NO WAY one can just figure out eight "random" things. They all have to have a reason to be included in the blog. I mean, "I am breathing air" is a random thing about me, but not particularly interesting...

2. I have tried to waterski, but never figured out how to do it.

3. I use a baby wipe to wipe down the keyboard, mouse and desk area every time I use the computer. Germs, you know.

4. We like to play "The Price is Right" in our family. Whenever I get an overpriced catalog, I will show the boys a picture and ask them to name the price of an item. Closest without going over "wins." The little ones are getting better at not giving guesses like, "500 and a million dollars" although you would be surprised at the number of times they have WON with guesses like "a thousand dollars" for an ottoman, when the older boys are making more reasonable and conservative guesses. We used to play this game at the local furniture store until the older boys were a little um, loud, in their objections to some of the prices.

5. I love my Magic Eraser. I feel sorry for people who have never discovered the Magic Eraser.

6. I only learned how to make paper snowflakes last winter.

7. I like to paint but I am a lousy artist.

8. We bought two sets of brown plates a couple years ago, but they keep breaking. Now, none of my plates match all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Are these eight random things you can't say on TV?

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...