13 July 2007

Bedrest Activities




Snapped these while on bedrest. G and Patrick were very good at entertaining, changing and occupying the baby during the day while I was down. They learned to make bottles as well. I ran the ship from my couch with an end table in front of it for the things I "needed" during the day like my crochet stuff and a few books and the remote controls. I think I've watched more tv in the last week than in the last three years combined. Mostly Pride and Prejudice over and over and over. Some Spongebob too. Elf is pictured in the last photo homeschooling at a baby picnic bench brought up from the basement. (shrug) Well, it worked. You can also see the edge of the end table in the foreground with a bottle and some crochet hooks, needles and yarn scraps in a zipper case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...