22 July 2007

#($#@*(@# There it is. I said it.

I am *SO* stinkin' tired of sitting on this couch. Yet again, all day today that's all I'm doing except to write this post about how tired I am of it LOL! I think next time I just need to plan ahead and know that I'm probably GOING to be sitting on the couch, but it seems fatalistic to plan ahead like that.

Probably a moot point though as I have appointments I must go to on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday AND Friday. I have put off my childrens' medical care for too long and it is catching up to me. Please pray I at least get through this week with no bleeding. The kids deserve at least to see their respective doctors this week, and I need to go to the OB. Oh, and pray also that D can take "Patrick" for shots on Wednesday or Thursday as well. I knew I was missing something LOL!

D has been working *so* hard though and I wish I could help. I am off the couch for a day or maybe two and then back down. Yesterday I got all the school shopping done and Patrick REFUSED to let me lift anything (sweet guy...) and was very helpful. G did a lot of baby-entertaining today, though he *did* have a hard morning with a lot of disrespect towards me.

This is really getting to everyone. I had built everyone up to the idea of visiting another church, but at this rate I'll never make it until the NEW baby crawls... :] They were disappointed, but it's OBVIOUSLY not God's timing for me to go if I must sit on the couch for medical reasons. I am trying to put ideas like "a clean house, the way **I* clean" and "I can manage my own household" and "my house is a house of rest and peace" on the altar. God hasn't given us a spirit of fear. He hasn't directed me to freak out that the magazines all askew on the coffee table, dust around the house and shoes left out of their cubbies is going to result in all my children being taken away by the authorities for my being so slovenly. (I can't believe I just typed that!) I need to just relax...

Oh, and hope that I don't anger everyone in the house with my grumpy attitude. Otherwise I will be stuck on the couch with no food LOL! D reminded me of that one this morning!!

6 comments:

  1. I SO wish I lived near you! I'd bring over a meal or two and take your boys out for some play time!

    {{{{HUGS}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waah! Thanks!! You're going to make me snivel and cry now LOL!!

    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you lived next door. Wouldn't you like to move to Maine??? There's an apartment for rent next door. We have a huge field next to our house. Bubba would be in heaven with that many boys so close to his age. I could help out all the time too. Then we could hear Bella yap all day because she's not next to me or near me or can't see me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Yeah, I'll tell dh to pack up our bags and head out for Maine winters AND apartment living!!

    It would be nice to visit in the summer though and camp out with you guys!! The pictures in the LL Bean catalog make it look like the perfect place.

    Mrs. C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Considering that the apartment is as big as a house and the woods are our neighbors you would like it here. It would be bad for the allergies though. I've been having some bad ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you didn't even TRY to address the winter issue LOL!!

    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...