02 July 2007

Update

Hey guys. On bedrest one week and get rechecked next week. After that I hope to post more regularly. Thank you so much everyone for praying!! The nurse on the phone at my regular OB didn't sound *too* concerned and actually wanted me to start resuming activity on Saturday. I told her then if I had a problem I'd have to go to the ER since they close weekends ... well, Monday, then! Cheaper *plus* I will at least deal with my own doctors/ nurses who know my history if I have any problems. Which I'm not anticipating but don't want to be foolhardy either.

First day of bedrest went *ok* except for the fact that Elf and Emperor figured out that they could put water all over the kitchen floor and s-l-i-d-e everywhere and Mom can't climb the stairs to find out what is going on. Grr. I told them they are no longer allowed to get drinks by themselves and won't be allowed to colour tomorrow. They think I'm pretty harsh but I think I'm pretty lenient if only for the reason that there isn't much I can REALLY back up well right now.

Blessings you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mrs. K, but I'd have to lift the baby and strap him in to the car seat, drive, and then walk through the parking lot etc. to get to the pool. If we had our own though that would be an idea I'd use. Because I'm really tired of sitting on the couch. :]

    I just peeked at your blog. You're really close to being done with this pregnancy!

    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...