04 August 2007

Here's Something New!

http://www.pr-inside.com/print194508.htm

I have never heard of Tom Tancredo before, but he has some interesting ideas. He says that we could possibly bomb the "holy" sites of Mecca and Medina in response to a terror attack in the US. I can't say the idea hasn't popped into my head before. It just *seems* that the Islamists get to use any tactic at any time, and then hide behind their CHILDREN like the cowards they are... and the US forces must all march in a straight line, follow "humane" treatment rules and be sure to never feed their prisoners anything they might not like... or let them not have the Koran... or let the Koran even touch the floor... The US troops can be blown up in an instant by an IED, but if proper protocol is not followed exactly by a US soldier he or she can face court-martial.

Good grief. There is a point where being "nice" is being stupid. And I think all the teachings of Jesus about turning the other cheek and going the extra mile are for individuals and not governments. Can you imagine a government claiming it's taking good care of its own people, just forgiving people who bomb them repeatedly and taking no action? But that's the sort of tripe I hear from the liberal camp. Muslims are our friends.

It's strange.

All these convoluted hypothetical questions coming out in the media. OF COURSE Hillary Clinton will not "rule out" the use of nuclear weapons! I actually respect her for that... and *just* that maybe. You just can't say, "I'll never do this... or that" and then have some strange situation come up and prove you a liar. And her saying she's not sitting down with certain leaders as things are at present is also very respectable, although it doesn't look "nice."

I didn't say I'd *vote* for her though, because she has enough opinions that are... in my opinion... absolutely contrary to scripture. There is no way at present I could pencil in that little dot with a good conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...