17 September 2007

Barry Manilow!

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=5649

Play your rap music too loud, and you could be listening to Barry Manilow or other assorted songs you are guaranteed not to like. Actually, the judge will ask what kind of music you hate and have that available for your listening displeasure after he finds you guilty. He's found it's *ever* so much more effective than a fine or jail time, and he has few repeat offenders.

Actually, I have found in my adulthood I don't HATE Barry Manilow like I thought I did. It was always my mom's *singing* with Barry Manilow that I found intolerable. Somehow her singing "Mandy" while folding towels in the living room failed to inspire me to admire the Manilow's greatness LOL!

Love ya, Mom! And incidentally, my children will tell you I sing even worse than about anyone on the planet. It is a torture worse than death and one that I reserve for my children when they are naughty. (No, I really mean it... just ask them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...