We tried making gingerbread houses just like on April's blog, but without the necessary skill and the little milk carton, they kinda fell down. They turned out more like little shanties than houses. They were still quite a bit of messy fun for the children to make and eat, however. They *did* remind me a bit of the ghetto gingerbread homes... click for link in bad taste, if you dare! http://www.gingerbreadghetto.com Found the link through Fark.com, as you would expect on a high-class endeavour like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Looks like great fun!
ReplyDelete