02 January 2008

Huckabee Unsupportive of Homeschooling?

http://www.eduwrit.com/blog/?p=969

From the Corn and Oil blog. I've been reading so much about how Huckabee passed a homeschooler-unfriendly bill, and how he is courting the NEA. At the same time, he's been supported by HSLDA... but some staff are apparently extremely unhappy about this and have even left. http://www.madisonproject.com/nedblog/?p=178

It looks like we're left with Ron Paul, though I've seen in interviews where even he seems to shy away from that third rail of defunding public education. Any opinions out there? We've got primaries coming up soon, and I don't know if I am going to do my usual technique of getting a Democratic ballot and voting for someone who would REALLY mess up the party's chances at election time. There are just too many scary Democrats out there this season who *just* might make it to the presidency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...