25 February 2008

About Fred Phelps? Since I'm in Missouri and he's in Kansas, every now and then his little bunch will come out where we are such as during military funerals or a controversial speech at the local college. I find his take on Biblical truth amazing. In a bad way. His website: http://www.godhatesfags.com/index.html

It's my opinion that the homosexual activists actually like him a lot. I wonder if they secretly give him funds so that he can buy those posters for his friends and have tantrums all over the US. We don't have to deal with the truth that this behaviour destroys lives and ruins marriages if we can compare a "God is Love" argument against this guy arguing that 9/11 and the recent mall shootings are *great* things.

It was very wrong of me to go and look at this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZPsTM-4qgg

It was even MORE wrong of me to laugh at it.

It was even MORE wrong of me to include it on my blog. It isn't a Christian video. And with that being said, let me leave you with this thought:

God really does love ya! No matter who you are, honest. The Bible tells us it's the GOODNESS of God that is to lead us to repentance. Put those "God Hates (whoever)" fliers in the trash and tell Him you love Him back today. :] Bless you!

2 comments:

  1. You know, it's not easy for people to separate the sin from the sinner sometimes. While Fred Phelps seems deranged, it is important to note that God *loves* fags (pardon the bluntness), but He hates sin. He doesn't hate homosexuality more or less than other sins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, as corny as the "love the sinner, hate the sin" saying is, it's so true!

    Otherwise, my goodness I'm going to hell. My drivers' license says I weigh 165 pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...