10 March 2008

Want to go Shopping?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/10/kkk.store.ap/index.html

Might I suggest that this be a store you avoid?

You could get all your KKK memorabilia here at the good ol' Redneck Shop. Some old fellow has a contract that states he can run this store for life. The problem is that now a black fellow owns the building and certainly doesn't want that sort of business under his roof. I can't say I blame him, but...

This is why we do our homework before buying a building, folks. Look into stuff and make an *educated* decision. The guy has a contract stating he can be there for life. So guess what? You have to let him be there for life. Too bad for you.

Now, before I get the flaming comments, NO, I do NOT agree with this fellow who sells the KKK crap. I think his stuff is horrid, distasteful and nasty. Apparently he's not selling anything illegal, though.

Do you know what I think the REAL problem is? People buy this stuff. Obviously the guy would go out of business after a while if no one were buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...