29 April 2008
Buggy Family Secret Revealed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
I too HATE ants... I love killing them.. poison is my preferred choice... followed by strangulation.. well I would stangle each and every one if I could!
ReplyDeleteAnts ~ Hate em'
ReplyDeleteI use Terro... for the sugar ants and any old ant trap for the grease ants. I have decided that they don't really care about our food that much. If they did they would be in my daughter's bedroom. No, they are by the kitchen sink and in the bathrooms.
Eww ants. We used boric acid and they got out pretty fast.
ReplyDeleteI must say I really like your kitchen though. Very nice.