********************************* ** **************** ******** *** The Stanleys came home with a bunch of things from the Zimms. The brochures are of places they've visited and we also got a puzzle. I think we'll be using some of the postcards to say hi to friends, and keep some for our homeschool files. Thanks, Zimms, for a really great visit! We can tell you guys really loved the Stanleys during their visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
looks like the Stanleys had fun. They should come down to Louisiana when they have a chance. Maybe they can take some pictures with some alligators.
ReplyDelete