22 July 2008

I'm Converting to Islam.

"Allah" has personally signed four cuts of meat at a restaurant. See, the Jews *used* to have those Ten Commandments on stone tablets signed by Yaweh and what-not, but now they're out of favour and so yesterday. Same with the Catholics and their tired old "Virgin Mary in a tortilla" routine that occasionally makes the evening news. Now Islam is the hep-happenin' thang because their god is doin' the miracles now! From the article:

"When the writings were discovered there were some Islamic scholars who come and eat here and they all commented that it was a sign to show that Islam is the only true religion for mankind," he said. Yes! It has convinced me. You know, I wasn't going to believe before, but now that there are a couple ridges in a piece of meat that YOU say spell out "Allah" in Arabic, I know that Allah is the only one and true god and I will convert immediately. Even though I can't read Arabic, I just *know* that Allah was putting that message on a steak for me.

The restaurant has kept the pieces of meat for visitors to see. A special service for the community to bolster their faith. Till the meat rots, anyway. Thousands of people have already gone to the restaurant to see them since they were discovered last week. See folks? EVERY religion has its share of weirdos and people ready to cash in. People are the same all over the world. And what with this happening in Nigeria, the first thing I thought upon reading this story is, why hasn't the prince sent me my money yet??

1 comment:

  1. I always knew you would convert to Islam. And this piece of steak is as profound as reason as any. Guess you better start researching mail-order burka websites!

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...