23 August 2008

Photo by G


I lent G the camera to take some pics for his blog, and he took this pic of baby J with his new haircut. He says I can post this pic on my blog. J can sign "cereal" now, so giving him food he doesn't like isn't an option anymore if I like this thing called "quiet meals." Further, since the child can say "ball," he can specify that he wants the super sugary chocolate ball cereal with marshmallow bits included. I think D got that kind because the regular chocolate cereal didn't have enough sugar in it, and he was concerned about his childrens' growth being stunted without an adequate daily sugar intake (or ADSI for you science people who like to abbreviate stuff).

1 comment:

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...