19 January 2009

Product Reviews You Wish Were Printed on the Box.

"Thank you Playmobil for allowing me to teach my 5-year old the importance of recognizing what a failing bureaucracy in a ever growing fascist state looks like. Sometimes it's a hard lesson for kids to learn because not all pigs carry billy clubs and wear body armor. I applaud the people who created this toy for finally being hip to our changing times. Little children need to be aware that not all smiling faces and uniforms are friendly."

-Excerpt of product review posted at Rational Jenn. She has some... rather interesting comments to add herself that I dare not excerpt myself. Go click and see what I'm talking about. Dare ya.

3 comments:

  1. I'm still shaking my head at this! It's just amazing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. ...if you're not too fond of the TSA, that is.

    I have yet to have a problem--and I am most thankful for that--but I've read the horror stories. After reading a Reader's Digest special on the TSA a few years back, I was afraid to fly. Not because of terrorists. Oh no. But because of the bullying and theft and abuse TSA gets away with.

    Thankfully I've always been able to smile and joke with the person searching my body cavities and wiping my bags down in search of bomb residue. [smile]

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked over the Amazon comments...who knew a toy could provoke such amusing responses!

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...