Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
A proud moment indeed!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Thanks, Maddy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations G!
ReplyDeleteWell done G!! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go G! Not being a runner myself, I think that is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteGood job, G! Keep up the hard work!
ReplyDelete~Luke
Way to Go G!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't even finish the required mile in high school,let alone run a track meet!
Many congrats to G!!
ReplyDeleteI'm slow on my feet .. so it can't be my genes!
Grandpa
Congrats, G! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteMy 13 year old won 2 ribbons last week as well.
Good Job! Keep it up G!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome ribbon and great job, G!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS 'G'.... you ROCK.
ReplyDelete