Homeschool and Etc.
21 May 2010
The Ten Commandments in Text
1. no1 b4 me. srsly
2. dnt wrshp pix/idols
3. no omg's...
Go check out Jungle Mom's post on
"What if God Texted?"
to read the rest. You'll enjoy getting to know her. :)
1 comment:
tracey
May 22, 2010 at 1:57 PM
Mrs. C -- Those are hilarious!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Non-troll comments always welcome! :)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woodjie
HAIR MAGGOTS
We have ourselves an infestation. Wanna come over and share a comb?
Is it Bullying if it Doesn't Bother You?
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
Homeschooling is NOT So Hard.
I wish I'd have known this starting out. I wish I'd have known that it's actually LESS work to just homeschool your child, than...
Mrs. C -- Those are hilarious!
ReplyDelete