25 April 2011
Nesting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
I know you've heard the story. You get ready for a trip to Italy, and you learn Italian, and you're all ready to eat the native food...
Now how cool is that?! What perfect timing for your study!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! I do hope you all get to see the baby birds.
ReplyDeleteThat will be fasinating :)
ReplyDeleteCool. Extreme science!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! My bird-loving kids were excited to see your robin (and, believe me there was lots of research to confirm their agreement on your assessment)! They have never seen one in real life - at least not in recent memory, because we don't have them in Japan. Wouldn't it be cool if you could get some photos of the babies?1
ReplyDeleteCan you say nature study? LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete