Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Oh no! Was he terribly upset when he found out? Does he still love the box?
ReplyDeleteI think it was very sweet of you to make it for him.
That is just the sweetest thing ever. You have such a good heart to take the time and energy to do something so thoughtful for him so not to burst his bubble. A keepsake indeed!
ReplyDeleteI don't really know what to say. You crack me up and I am honored to be in your presence!
ReplyDelete