Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...

So much character in that little face! I can't see the blue eyes of course, but I can see she would be commanding. The face says, I know what I want and I'm going to do it. Go grandma!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going back to look and see what Ben's pictures say...maybe my own...and Joels...that's amazing! You showed an earlier picture of a Grandma as a young teen. Same one?
ReplyDeleteNope. The New Year's pic is of my GREAT-grandmother on the other side of the family. This grandmother was born in 1909 and had her twins late in life, at 40.
DeleteShe was a gorgeous baby! What a neat picture to have.Is this where Woodjie gets his big blues from?
ReplyDelete