17 July 2013

New Windows!

I was just too lazy to sew, so I did the "put a piece of cloth up with clips" version of decorating my new windows.  Not too bad!  I've also had the table flipped about so that it is smaller.  This table folds together on its hinges for an entirely new look.

This is what it looks like with the curtain open.  I put some sticky medallions up just to add a splash of colour.  I'm so used to a million wasps hanging out inside my window, so I had to put something up to look at.  Can you see the pie table in the corner?  It's been in my family about forever.  The edges of the table are all scalloped like a pie crust.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Nope, can't see the pie table, that corner is too shadowy, but my brother has a pie-crust table so I know what they look like.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...