09 September 2013

Is Anyone REALLY Turned On by This??

Maybe don't answer that.

This Miley Cyrus person, of course I have to hear all about her despite not watching halftime at the football game, MTV awards, and so on.  She looks gross.  Most of the girls at the trailer park are way classier so I don't get why anyone is watching her.  I gather she is a musician of some sort (?).

Apparently "twerking" is the new thing and thankfully, it's not something that ladies will be able to do in the nursing home all too terribly well without throwing out their backs.  It is slightly better fashion than the "look at my underwear because I have my $200 jeans around my ankles" look, but that is not saying much.

8 comments:

  1. I don't always twerk, but when I do, I make sure it's upside down, against an incoming door that is closed with plenty of candles. Oh, and pigtails. Twerking is just silly if you don't have your hair in pigtails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like she's going for the romantic/ club music/ dressing like a 1980's exercise video gone wrong sort of a feel to this video. You NEED the pigtails.

      Delete
  2. I don't get which part is the "twerking". Is it the dancing at home to music of your choice? Because that's gone on since radio was invented. Is it the "dancing" upside down against the door? Also done in private so who cares. it was unfortunate that someone chose to enter and toss her into the candle though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River, the "twerking" part is the butt jiggling. It's not so private when you get over a million views on youtube, however. :)

      Delete
  3. Did you see that this was actually a stunt video by Jimmy Kimmel for late night tv? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came from a Zumba class. A couple of the girls thought it was a twerking class. From my view in the back of the room, I spent too much time laughing to get in a good workout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abdominal muscle exercise, that! They are just exercising a different area...

      Delete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...