14 September 2016

Finding Home

Sometimes I will be playing a game or something on the computer while the children finish a worksheet or something, but I will listen on my headphones to a movie at the same time.  I started out doing that with the "Finding Home" movie.  I thought it would just be one of those little documentaries I'd leave on and listen to.  It's very powerful.  I don't know that I would have watched it if I knew what it was about, but I'm glad I did.  The stories in this movie are more complex than the simple kidnap/ rescue type trafficking situations I thought they would be.  I would highly recommend the movie for adult audiences, or for mature teens. It gets into what is going on without becoming severely graphic. By the end you will be rooting for the young ladies in the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...