17 July 2020

Fun Summer

Meet Pickles!  This is a photo from when we first got our sweet bunny from the animal shelter in Independence.  She was almost three months old in this picture.  Her mom was a domestic rabbit and Poppa was a wild bunny.  That's the only explanation they can come up with because Mom was kept outdoors in a cage.  Pickles has tiny white mittens for paws and a wiggly white nose, and a little spot on her forehead.  Otherwise, she's a patchy mix of wild brown rabbit and black fluff.  Oh, the back fluff end of her tail is white, too.  I love her more every day.

Woodjie recently lost $20 to the wind because he can't keep track of money in his pockets.  I have introduced him to "New York Style" method of carrying cash.  A friend from upstate New York has texted me, insulted: "I have never done this!" lol
I've been making batches of masks from leggings that were stained or torn at the thrift store where I volunteer.  I send them out in batches to people who need them.  This batch is for a school in Florida.

Little Miss Rose has a best friend now.  Recently I bought them both little matching "Best Friend" mugs from the thrift store.  No, she won't drink tea.  That's chocolate milk.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Pickles is cute. I haven't bothered making masks. I have a couple of bandanas I can wear when I have to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, River! I still haven't figured out a comfy way to wear ANY mask!

      Delete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...