11 July 2007

I'm Off the Couch! Hoo-ray!!







OK the blanket is done and I'm up off the couch!! D would constantly ask when "his" blanket would be done... I kept on telling him that the thing is MAUVE and he doesn't want it. He was pretty insistent, so it's his now and he's sleeping with it tonight. I finished the blanket not two hours before I was due to hop off the couch and rejoin the world. You see I make squares first, then sew the squares together into strips, and then sew the strips together into a blanket and then crochet a row around the whole thing so it doesn't have rough edges. It's good to have the blanket done AND be up. Wow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey C!

    Congrats on getting up. Glad that you are feeling better. Sorry I haven't called to check on you, but I've had a major drama going on here as well. I've been monitoring your progress via your blog though; I really do care. Hope you are feeling better and better. I'm really hoping for a girl just to throw some variety in! :) Who wants life to be so predictable? LOL. Talk to you soon.

    erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you are up! Must be a relief!

    Take it easy!

    Love,
    Daja

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...