12 July 2007

It's Like a Bad I-Spy

D vacuumed a bit where the baby would be scooting, and the children did the laundry and delivered it to the correct rooms. I'm very glad for that. But you know it isn't quite the same as when you do things yourself... I'm going room by room (slowly, taking things a little easy and no vacuuming etc. YET) and doing things like picking up small bits of trash or asking for help putting things in the appropriate rooms. Here is a small example. Can you spy... a used cup? A ring from a milk jug? An oven mitt? Some empty Crystal Light boxes? Cans that need to be put away? Chip bags that need to be folded, sealed and stacked neatly? OK, I'm picky. I am very glad that for the most part, the house looked "cluttered" more than "dirty" when I was able to get up and about.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess I'd rather that than the floor...

    Actually considering dh was taking care of the baby and all the kids AND the house AND the meals and the yardwork... AND he has a full-time job and worked Sunday, he did very well keeping the house clean. But I had to take a photo because that's the kind of thing that drives me NUTS. See how easy I am to annoy??

    Mrs. C.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...