16 July 2007

Medically Necessary??

Maybe if you got into a horrible accident and there was no way to put Humpty Dumpty back together again...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19793815/

Otherwise I *really* can't see where chopping off a perfectly healthy, non-cancerous body part should be a tax-deductible experience. Even more outrageous is that there are actual medical "experts" out there claiming this is a medically necessary procedure. Every physician who even THINKS about making a statement along those lines in public ought to lose his or her license irrevocably.

Even more outrageous, I think, is the treatment this story received in the press. The MAN is still a MAN, whether he chopped off his weenie or not. "He" didn't suddenly become a "she." I think in the old days they called those eunuchs, except now they pump these eunuchs full of hormones so they can "pass" for female. This is so disgusting!! Who even thinks such a thing is natural? If you were to analyze this MAN's DNA, wouldn't every cell in his body have a Y chromosone? Is chopping someone up and pumping them full of chemicals ok because it's consensual??

Why am I even outraged? This sort of thing ought not to surprise me anymore LOL! Please just say that my insurance company would never pay for such a thing. Please, please, please...

2 comments:

  1. You know what though. If they change a man into a woman, they should give them all the female parts and functionality. For instance they give a man woman parts then he/she should be able to have children. Maybe then it will make them think twice about changing their parts. God created a person the way they are because that's what he wanted. He didn't want them to change into something their not. These people are so confused about themselves. UGH!! I see why your upset. It has made me upset too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Beg to disagree! Imagine how messed up those kids would be... Dad is my mom and I also have a dad who messed with my mom and impregnated HIM, but my mom, who is REALLY a man...

    I think especially a boy from such a union would have an identity crisis...

    OK I'm done. I'm just having trouble seeing anything *more* messed up, with the exception of child molestation and extreme abuse.

    But you're right it sure is someone trying to change into something they're not, and no matter how many surgeries, will never BE.

    Mrs. C.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...