14 August 2007

A Little Weeding






G did a bit of work in the backyard pulling some grass. He did not get any tall weeds or small trees, or *anything* but grass. This is because I wanted to leave him unattended and know my flowers are safe LOL! He got some work done but much more needs to be accomplished. Second pic: I meanwhile did the front area near the mailbox. See how it compares to the "before" pic in a previous post? That was a lot of work. Last pic: I suppose that I should be gratified that I am not the only person in the neighbourhood letting the weeds get a little... out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...