12 August 2007

Too Hot For Yardwork




OK... so... I'm on bedrest for almost a month and I'm really tired. Now I'm not *so* tired anymore but the temperature is over 100 degrees! How much yardwork do you think has been done in these last two months?? Aside from lawn-mowing (D's "job"), NO work has been done on this wild mess of a yard. I cannot even bring myself to show you the BACK yard. Oh, no. I have four-foot trees and weeds growing there, I kid you not. Sigh. But I really *mean* to get to it. I'm not usually this horribly behind this early in pregnancy.


3 comments:

  1. Waah... thanks!!

    Mrs. C.

    PS My yard still looks awful... I ought to get brave and post pics since you don't know where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about bribing the kids to pull weeds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just done with a *little* bribing and I'm exhausted LOL!! Pics... some other day.

    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...