11 September 2007

Cheating on Word Games...

D and I were very frustrated that we were only able to find "so many" words in the two-minute time frame we're given on the Letter Linker game. We *thought* we'd solve the problem by taking a quick picture, hitting pause, looking at our picture and deciphering about a million words onto a piece of paper, and then getting back into the game to type these out. We had visions of mega-big scores dancing in our heads. But the score didn't wind up any higher. I think it's because you can only type so fast. D and I used to play this a lot together. This is actually a very old picture, stashed away with photos of me literally 100 pounds lighter. Maybe I will post one of those soon and just say "this is me" without elaborating... as long as none of my online friends really sees me *today* it won't be a problem, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...