12 November 2007

Emperor, Learning.

We were working on some homeschool stuff when I took this picture. So glad to finally be able to put the belly button further down on the page... I had promised D I'd leave it up until Monday morning to give everyone a chance to post flattering comments (sigh). Look in the corner and you'll see how well I organize. A sewing project I finally finished, for a skirt that is going to be too small for me even after I deliver, some canning jars, some parmesan cheese and chips, some buns and an extra paper bag. I have quite a few little spots like this in my house, but I suppose at least I know where to find everything.

2 comments:

  1. At least you only have a couple spots! My house is one big spot! :-) Emperor is a darling. Oh, I'd love to be able to shrink my 11 yo son to a little guy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have even noticed the spot unless you had mentioned it. Instead, I was focused on how cute your son is. =)

    As for the belly button, I can sympathize. I'm surprised my Bear hasn't pulled that one on me, and his stomach is just as hairy! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...