09 November 2007

The Emperor's Obsession

He's been waking up early to play Game Boy. We've told him we really don't care so long as he is ready for classes and goes to bed nicely at night. Well, until recently it hasn't been a problem, but we've been finding the hall light on at 2:30 some nights and little beepbeepbeep sounds from the downstairs couch. Then, right at 5 when everyone starts to stir, he conks out! Here I'm taking a picture of the Emperor, but he's crying about how mean Dad is being. Yes, he's so tired he doesn't know who is snapping the flash obnoxiously. Serves him right for the hall light getting into my eyes through the vent system so early in the morning!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, guess I'm trimming his nails and washing his hands LOL! I didn't get a good look at him after dinner last night, obviously.

    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have to "bird couch" !

    my oldest likes to hide a gameboy and play at night too, then she loses it in her sleep and takes a siblings gameboy the next night, loses it, etc.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL if you look through my other posts you'll see it's missing two covers... and now the third is all torn and all the cushions are stained... but I'm too cheap to buy a new one right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, that's so funny! You know, the 2:30 gaming fests don't shock me quite so much as the things starting to stir at 5 am. There's a 5 am? That's got to fall somethere between 1 and 7 am. Nope, never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...