J will NOT take a nap during the day no matter what. Until G held him and watched a bit of tv with him. This is his first real nap in almost a WEEK. Yes, he is 11 months old and too young to give up naps. We got almost a full hour of him being still and quiet today, though. Yay!17 November 2007
G Has the Magic Touch
J will NOT take a nap during the day no matter what. Until G held him and watched a bit of tv with him. This is his first real nap in almost a WEEK. Yes, he is 11 months old and too young to give up naps. We got almost a full hour of him being still and quiet today, though. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Non-troll comments always welcome! :)