25 November 2007

It ALL Makes Sense Now.

The Saudi Arabian government wants to clarify a few things in response to world outcry on a recent story:

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/11/24/saudi.rape/index.html

So, the lady who accused several men of brutally raping her and her male companion deserved a harsher sentence against herself when she appealed the men's judgment. Because... she asked for it. Yep. Now it comes to light that she was in a compromising position with the male companion, so that instigated the crimes. It was all her fault, and the man got raped too. That's justice for ya. Unrelated men who have nothing to do with anybody are *really* good, levelheaded judges about situations like this and the government is totally right in what they're doing.

Applying this to my own life, next time the cashier at my local Hy-Vee food market overcharges the lady in front of me by 50 cents, I will feel justified in stealing about $50,000 worth of food and goods from the store and then torching the place when I leave.

I'm glad the Saudis cleared that one up! Whew! And here I thought an injustice had taken place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...