17 November 2007

Patrick

THIS is the sort of quality picture I get from my oldest child now. Do you wonder why we're probably not sending out the photo Christmas cards this year?? Do you wonder why most of the pictures I post are of my three younger children and not my two oldest? There's generally a good reason for that. I also don't post about my oldest so much b/c they're teenagers and I think want a certain amount of privacy in their family life. It's cute to post about a three-year-old and a temper tantrum, but when the kids are 12 and 14 posting about the daily difficulties opens you up on a different level. Just saying. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it only means your children are younger, you never had children, or you are so old you've forgotten what it's like. But we love these big boys even if they do eat $9,000 worth of food each week, and then require new clothes and shoes every season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...