15 November 2007

This Child is Driving Me Crazy.

Actually, they all are. But this one will not keep his hands to himself in the grocery store or other public places. I almost have to get violent with the boy to get his hands off of the other customers and the employees, no matter where I go. I have just *had* it with him and I sure let him know today when we got home from the grocery store that I was NOT impressed. I'm so steaming mad at him... and he knows it... and he knew it in the store, but it wasn't important enough *then* for him to quit it. Now I've vented and he's crying on the couch. I sure yelled at him and told him he wasn't being a helpful big boy... that he can't be running away all the time and acting like a baby... sigh. Hopefully next time he exhibits a little more self-control. Because yes, I pulled all the tricks with him... got him to help push carts, load things, try to distract him ... I even fed him there. At this point given his age it's just plain old disobedience and he's lost his star for the day. Yep, he's a sad boy right now.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you think shopping carts should come with a set of handcuffs on each side? So, when the baby is in the front of the cart, the two year old is in the big part of the cart with the milk and fruit and sitting on some cans, the older ones can be actually chained to the sides of the carts. This way they can't grab at each other or knock over the display of pepperoni!

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...