14 November 2007

Smelly Toe Picture

Woodjie GENUINELY has very smelly feet. If he's wearing little footie pajamas, you can smell his feet from three feet away within a few hours of a bath. Pfwwwew! It's going to be a very smelly winter. If his feet are washed, left out and aired, it's not so bad... but we can't do that in the cold. Look at his second toe. BOTH his second toes were BLACK when he was born, because his feet are always aligned like this with that toe OVER the others and I guess the circulation got cut off those little toes on both feet. I made the nurses at the hospital document it. I insisted. His feet still *are* a little strange-looking.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of people with smelly/sweaty feet soaking them in water with tea bags. Something about the tannic acid helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL April thanks! Tannic acid must be a cure-all because I was told to put tea bags in my bra when I had bleeding spots. I smelled like chamomile mint for about a month!

    It worked, though. It really did.

    ReplyDelete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...