04 December 2007

I Know There Are People Starving... But...

They can eat virtual cake! Life is too short for me to be spending any money on anyone but me and my best friends. I NEED not only lotsa stuff for me, MY house, MY car and MY kids, but now I need to "pimp up" my virtual bad self as well:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/12/04/virtual.gifts.ap/index.html

I think everyone is going to need a new "avatar" that gets changed three times a day. We need to support the economy, you know. My avatar is going to have so much "bling" you won't even be able to tell it's an avatar. And it's going to live in a nicer neighbourhood than YOURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...