29 January 2008

Cautions and Warnings

On an infant formula can: Put water in a clean bottle. (You know, not that dirty one with dog snot in it you were thinking of using on your infant.)

On my "maternity pads:" Place with adhesive side away from body. ('Nuff said.)

On my candle: Never leave flame unattended. (So that ten-day trip you were thinking of taking while the whole house was aflame with unattended burning candles? You might want to re-think that one.)

On my pencil: WARNING: Sharp point. May cause eye injury. (OK, I'm just kidding on that one. But it's probably going to happen soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...