01 February 2008


Poor little J. He has been wheezing and coughing of late. D took him to the doctor yesterday because he's home this week, and I'm not supposed to lift over 10 pounds (good luck with that). He was prescribed prednisolone, albuterol and amoxicillin. Elf has had bad asthma when HE gets a cold, and given the circumstances of a cold leading to asthma meds being prescribed for J, I get a little worried. D says not to think about that. I believe that God can make him healed and whole, but I also believe in speaking the truth. He has a problem breathing during this first cold, poor thing. Will be following up with our regular doctor next week because I'd like to see what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...