Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
They do indeed!!! hehehe
ReplyDeleteAwesome flags!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I clicked your link through KittyMama's blog. Her older son used to be my student in preschool.
ReplyDeleteI am still teaching and at the same time homeschooling my 6.5 year old son for first grade. Next year, my 5yo daughter will be home schooling too. We have just concluded 2007-2008 school year here in the Philippines.
Here is our home school blog, Home School Blog although we haven't posted some of the lessons yet.
Thanks and take care!
You have been working hard!
ReplyDelete