19 September 2008

Are You a Pirate?




You Are 5% Pirate



Arrr, yer nay a gentleman o' fortune, an' ye dasn't make like yer one.

Ye rather stay on dry land than take to the seas lookin' fer booty.

Peg legs an' eye patches really aren't yer thing. And parrots scare ye.

So stay away from the Caribbean, unless yer prepared to walk the plank.

Ok, so Kim tells us it's international "Talk Like a Pirate" day today. Guess I'm not so great at it. I can't read the heading on the little blog thing I put on, but it says on the website that I'm a whopping 5% pirate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...