Literally, we could play the Parcheesi game for years and D would always lose every time, just by a little bit. When he won yesterday, he insisted on having this photograph taken for my blog so that all my readers will see real, substantiated photographic evidence that he won. (once, anyway...) Do you see how close the game was?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Very close!!
ReplyDeleteWell done D!!