Elf's artwork has been featured on Casdok's Faces of Autism blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
I love this picture and reading about what you all got up to when you went on the tour. :)
ReplyDeleteHow neat is that????
ReplyDeleteLove it!
Elf is now a published artist!
ReplyDeleteand worthy of that honor
may I have an autograph please :)
Cool! That is wonderful news.
ReplyDelete