23 September 2009
YoVille Math.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
Be looking for a video in the next couple of days from our homeschool gang. Scripts are being written, and a few small paper props have been...
-
I had every intention of using the rest of the Christmas cookie dough mix for Valentine cookies. I'm looking ahead to doing all those t...
-
Apparently this latest creation of D's makes the wearer look like " Bowser ," and is very cool. This bracelet would also be ...
Good thing they don't play FarmTown. There are graphs all over the Internet with plowing cost, seed cost, how much each crop sells for if you self harvest or get someone else to... I am like you. I plant the longest crop and go about my life.
ReplyDeleteAnd, wasn't that a fun math assignment.
lol.
ReplyDeleteWe did a spreadsheet for FarmTown and Farmville.
I can send it over if you want a copy.
I don't think I could handle Farmtown or Farmville! Yoville is addicting enough LOL!! I swore I wouldn't get into it...
ReplyDelete