(A post by an Elf, without correction and edited only for brevity. I had no idea our household had so many rules!)
1. Do not dissobey Parents
2. take off your shoes at the door
3. Clean your room, every-day
4. Do not complain
5. If you're not sure, ask Mom.
6. If Mom or Dad are eating, do not ask them any-thing.
7. You must have socks when putting on shoes.
8. Help your yonger siblings
9. Help your older siblings.
10. Do not lie.
11. Ask before you do.
12. Do not resort to violence, Tell Mom or Dad.
13. Do not buy things without Mom/Dads premition.
Special Rule AKA Purple Dinosour
Do NOT correct Mom on ANY-thing.
(Editor's note: This one is a real rule at our house! If Mom tells a school worker/ doctor/ other stranger something that doesn't sound right, eeeeeven if she claims that a purple dinosaur came by and did a dance in our living room, do not correct Mom. You will get into soooo much trouble for making Mom look like a liar and you do not always know the whole story like you think you do.)
14. Do not punish your younger siblings, tell Mom/Dad
15. If Mom/Dad tell you to do something, do it!
16. Do not run away.
17. acsept punishment.
18. Do Not leave the Doors un locked
19. Do not Ignore Mom/Dad
20. If Mom and Dad are both gone, obey the oldest sibling in the house.
21. If Mom and Dad dissagree, Obey Dad
22. If Dad/Mom are talking to a sibling, do not step in.
23. Do not make unnesesary noises.
24. Make your bed every-day.
25 Brush your teeth every-day
26. Do not mess up the house.
27. Do not Insult your siblings.
28. Do not steal