If I were some guy, and saw this? I'd just jump at the chance of giving my genetic information to strangers, especially when I'm told it will be "completly confidential." Responders to the post are saying things like:
1. How can it be confidential when "your posting to the swap and shop."
2. You can't guarantee confidentiality. The state DOES go after biological parents for support, doesn't matter what your contract says.
3. Do you really want to parent a child conceived by some random dude who responds to this ad?
4. (To previous poster) The rules on the swap and shop say if you're not interested, you can't post a response! So shut up!
5. Hey, I'll do it. Inbox me for pictures of my kids.