A Guest Post by Gwendolynn Britt, copied from the facebook Common Crud group with permission.
- Math is a LAW, it is not subjective. If the final answer is wrong,
then it’s wrong. It doesn't matter if everyone feels good about the
steps you took to get to that wrong answer.
…By the way,
‘Mental Math’ is done in your head. Don’t write out your steps, I don’t
care what the assignment says, I’ll deal with the teacher if need be.
- Once you've learned cursive, you will continue to write in cursive, regardless of your teacher’s instructions.
- You will only take tests that measure your skills so that the teacher
may review your progress. That’s it! You will not waste time on tests
that are meant to measure others.
- If you see the word ‘Citizen’, you are being manipulated.
- There is no such thing as global warming or climate change, it has
been dis-proven. Any references to these are attempts to manipulate your
- Do not allow anyone to take ANYTHING from your
body, finger prints, hand scans, eye scans, saliva…and anything else I
didn't think of.
- The Constitution is the supreme law of the
land (not the United Declaration of Human Rights). It’s not there to
feel good or to ensure fair results. It is there, in part, to make sure
no one takes away your God given rights (or natural rights of man).
- Do not reveal personal information about our family, it’s nobody’s
business. This includes things like our political affiliation, whether
or not we possess firearms, our religion and so on.
- If you see anything that you think is strange, wrong or inappropriate, bring it to my attention immediately.