30 March 2016
Hello!
We've been doing a bunch of crafts, making food in the kitchen, and taking trips to the library and the nature center this spring. All our required school hours are done until July so I'll often do a math exercise with the children and a bit of reading or something... and then it's off to do stuff and go places. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happenings at the House
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
-
In one of his classes, Emperor had only a couple friends because "the rest of the people are jerks and say nasty things to me." A...
-
Well... I've absolutely neglected this blog. I kept meaning to get back to it but then what do you say. Sometimes I just peek at other...
Doing stuff and going places always good.
ReplyDeleteMerle..........
Woodjie looks so serious while Rose looks to be thoroughly enjoying herself.
ReplyDelete