24 April 2017

My Air Conditioner


It's such a cozy winter home if you're a mouse, and when you're hungry?  Just snack on an electrical cord! 

This sort of thing is exactly why we have regular maintenance on our machines.  It just wouldn't do to electrocute ourselves or start some huge fire in our cozy home, eh?  Mousie has an eviction notice, the machine is repaired and soon there will be repellant and/ or poison about.  It's always something when you own a home.

Sorry for the poor quality of the photo.  Our technician couldn't figure out how to send it to my email so I took a photo of his photo.  Good enough.


4 comments:

  1. Crazy when there is no nutritional value in wire and plastic! Maybe they just do it cos they are bored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah or the plastic feels good to chew on their teeth or something. Amazing they didn't kill themselves.

      Delete
  2. The motor for my air conditioner is outside, I have a split system, and it appears to be a sealed box, no gaps for any little beastie to get into. I hope. There doesn't seem to be any mice around here anyway, because of the lizards I suppose, and all the cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizards! I would love to see one (not in my a/c though).

      Delete

Non-troll comments always welcome! :)

Bringing Garbage Home

Some people up the street were throwing this table away. It was in pretty bad shape and one of the legs was off. I've glued the leg back...